Thursday, September 05, 2013

Bee-Cause You're Special


Created for SCS Ways to Use It Challenge #443.  This was to inspired by honey, so I used a bee and flowers.... 2 major components in honey!!


For this card I used my Distress Markers again to watercolor the background.   First I scribbled on Ranger Watercolor Cardstock leaving an orange spot at the top where I knew there would be a "label" area for the sentiment after I embossed it with a Spellbinders embossing folder Floral Labels #4. 


The flowers are white Prima flowers sprayed brown/metallic gold with Glimmermist.  I stamped the flower centers and added decorative brads.  The bee is and sentiment are from DRS designs.


I trimmed the watercolor paper down to 4x5.25 so the kraft base card peeked through and added little black dots along the edges.  

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin